DIRECTION AND COHEsion
Organisations more and more aim to focus and build on their collective ambition. A shared conviction that management, employees and clients can identify themselves by. Which provides meaning, direction and bonding. Call it the why, purpose or higher goal.
BY considers corporate identity as the source of dialogue, teamwork an transition. It directs brand strategy, culture, reputation and value propositions to all stakeholders. In coherence with the brand, the market and the people with the company. That’s how we bring out the best of organisations. With an approach tuned to the question asked and objectives to meet.
BY FITS DYNAMIC AREAS OF BUSINESS
- The Dutch Consumer Federation Consumentenbond, Public Transport Company HTM and Housing Corporation HaagWonen
- Board management
- Supervisory Boards Agency Nationaal Register, the Dutch Brain Charity Foundation Hersenstichting and the government funded Preventive Ovarian, Breast and Colon Cancer Screening Organisation Bevolkingsonderzoek
- Health Care
- Hospital Surgery Association, the Dutch Brain Charity Foundation Hersenstichting and the government funded Preventive Ovarian, Breast and Colon Cancer Screening Organisation Bevolkingsonderzoek
- Financial Insurances Legal & General, Pension Services Provider APG, Corporate Governance Forum Eumedion, Loyalis Income insurance
- Committee Participation on the Labour Market Commissie Arbeidsparticipatie, the Ambassadors Network to stimulate chances for women in corporate executive positions.
BY works for established companies in the financial sector, the (semi) public domain and for corporate brands. Examples of our recent assignments are:
- Consumer Federation BY Strategy & Transition: redefined identity reinforces market position and internal co-operation.
- Public Transport BY Creation: advances pride and work experience at the offices.
- Income Insurance BY Repositioning: brings out the essence and strength of the organisation.
- Supervisory Boards BY Rebranding: improves the market position and realises growth.
- Public Transport BY Design: introduces the anniversary of the 1st tramline 150 years ago.
- Financial Services BY Internal branding: advances the internal dialogue, teamwork, internal branding and knowledge of the company.
- Corporate identity
- Transition strategy
- Management philosophy
- Employer branding
- Corporate branding
- Brand architecture
- Online branding
- Content strategy